home sitesearch contact fan about
home
  Submit/Update Profile

Search the Network:

Former Football: From the heart – the new heart for William “Boss Dog” Patrick Boudreaux 79-82

"Some Good News Today"
This email received from Pat Boudreaux, football 1979-82. Please click here for his profile. Thank you.
Dr. Harold Aymond, a friend since childhood in our home town of Evergreen, Louisiana, retired from the McNeese State University Agriculture faculty and is now, Professor Emeritus. Several years ago, he received a heart transplant and it was only fitting that he share experiences with Pat when Pat was seeking special information. Sadly, at this time, after over a dozen years, Dr. Aymond’s new heart is showing signs of rejecting its new home. Your prayers for both Pat and Harold are appreciated. Peace, Ed Dugas

Good morning please to let you know I received a heart transplant on 5/14/13. The heart seems to be perfect match with no signs of rejection. I want to thank you all that supported me during this difficult time and God bless you all.

Pat Boudreaux #62

Sent from my iPhone