Ragin' Cajuns Lettermen Club Seeking Nominations For Athletic Hall of Fame - Note 9/11 deadline
Dear Ragin’ Cajun Lettermen Club Member:
The Ragin’ Cajun Lettermen Club Board of Directors is currently seeking nominations for the Hall of Fame. If you wish to nominate someone, male or female, they must meet the criteria as outlined on page 3 of this document.
In addition to meeting the criteria, please provide the following information about your candidate:
1. Write an introductory letter naming the person you wish to nominate and why you are nominating this person.
2. Personal Data:
Name Date and place of birth Address Telephone number Employer Employer Phone Number Marital Status Children
High School (name and graduation date) College or University (name and graduation date) Advance Degree/Schooling
4. Work Experience: From graduation to present
5. Athletic accomplishments and honors, University and beyond
6. Extra-Curricular Activities:
Honors/achievements and organizations (as a student and as a professional)
7. Any letters from others endorsing your candidate
8. The nomination can be accompanied by newspaper articles, certificates, awards, etc. that will substantiate your candidate meeting the requirements set forth.
Please provide the information requested to: Ragin’ Cajun Lettermen Club, c/o John Claude Arceneaux, P.O. Box 40151, Lafayette, LA 70504 or drop off at the UL Alumni Center, 600 East Saint Mary Boulevard.
Deadline for nominations is Monday, September 11, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. Selections will be announced in November with a presentation during the 2017 UL Homecoming game.
If you have any questions, please contact Ken J. Meyers, Ragin’ Cajun Lettermen President, at 337.264.7478 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* * * *